ANYONE CAN BECOME AN AFFILIATE. You do not need to own a business to earn 75% commission. Imagine earning a passive income simply by referring new users to our website. When a new user clicks your affiliate link, signs up for a 1 month free trial, then after the trial as ended purchases a listing, you will receive a percentage of that person’s purchase. If that sounds like something you want to do, read on to find out how it all works.
Becoming an Affiliate with Black Business Directory Ltd.
BY JOINING THE AFFILIATE PROGRAM YOU ARE AGREEING THAT YOU HAVE READ AND UNDERSTAND THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT AND THAT YOU AGREE TO BE LEGALLY RESPONSIBLE FOR EACH AND EVERY TERM AND CONDITION. This Affiliate Agreement contains the complete terms and conditions that apply to you becoming an affiliate with Black Business Directory Ltd’s Affiliate Program. Please note that throughout this Agreement, “we,” “us,” and “our” refer to Black Business Directory Ltd, and “you,” “your,” and “yours” refer to the affiliate.
We are happy that you want to support and promote our business directory. Use your affiliate link to SHARE, COMMENT, RT, LIKE, FOLLOW it goes a long way for small businesses !
All members can act as affiliates by following the steps outlined in this page.
- Black Business Directory Affiliate is a feature that helps you earn money via referral, using your unique URL links with your username at the end.
- All affiliates get a referral link. You can use the default affiliate link or You can customize your affiliate link inside your affiliate account. You must use this link when sending customers to our website – this is mandatory or we can not track your commissions.
- If a new customer clicks on your affiliate link and makes a purchase after their 1 month free trial has ended, you will receive a percentage of that person’s purchase.
- Affiliate program percentages: Our base commission is 75% calculated to the Total Cart Value of the Customer, after purchase.
- How payment to Affiliates is done: Your earnings are paid via a Paypal email or stripe account that you provide. NOTE : if you give us the wrong Paypal address and the transfer gets lost, we cannot be held responsible. All the money received from a client in your commissions will be in PENDING status in 14 days counting from the day the client makes the payment. After this PENDING period, your commission will be APPROVED and available for withdrawing to your Paypal account or Stripe account. You can withdraw any amount of money, as long as it`s over £100 from your Black Business Directory Affiliate account. Anytime you request to payout, please allow us up to 72 hours to process the payment and handle all the information about your earnings.
Do’s & Don’ts
In order to maintain a fair and safe environment for our customers and affiliates alike, here are a few do’s and don’ts.
Create SEO friendly blog posts to write about an area of interest that is related to the services Black Business Directory provides.
Use your site or social media channels to feature Black Business Directory listings and products.
Use our promotional banners on your sidebars and elsewhere else on your website.
Remember to always include your personal affiliate link.
Confuse consumers through the design of your site by copying our site design or using our logos other than in a promotional manner.
Send unsolicited email or other messaging that in any way may constitute spam.
Do anything that would amount to a breach of any laws including, but not limited to, privacy, intellectual property and spam.
Engage in any conduct that does not meet our standards of ‘fair play’ including things like fraud, confusing the new user, or providing a link designed to mislead the customer. This includes all coupon and deals sites.
Now, let’s generate money together, keeping it within our community.
Sign up here, and go to your affiliate account and copy and paste your affiliate link and start referring customers !
It’s that simple
Last updated 7th of June 2018
If you are new to affiliate marketing and have any questions, please leave them below in the comments.